BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Goodness the lineup just continues

http://www.perezhilton.com/Wow...I think maybe Tiger does have a problem...or thought he was godlike...one of the two...now apparently a 4th has come forward...I think they should just have an open house.  The ladies can bring their lawyers and Tiger can bring his cheque book.  Get it all done and overwith.
.the more this goes on, the more there will very likely be ladies who didn't have an affair with Tiger trying to cash in...He is in a big mess that's for sure.  Lucky for him he has no tourney's to play until into January.  All I can say is Wow...I think all the players in this have problems..moral problems that is...and I still say poor Elin..


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Share