BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

EMMA ALTSTATTER WINS MS.SHOWGIRL PAGEANT


Emma Altstatter
Wow, I am at a loss for words. Thank you so much to my instructors -- Peach, Arica, and Arialee; and a special thanks to Anrol and Steve for making it all possible. Also, a big hug to Candylicious for sharing her pageant wisdom with me!! This is my first pageant, and it feels awesome to win. Since I was the covergirl, I thought that might go against me; so I tried extra hard--and it paid off!!

Classic w/Style is an awesome organization; I recommend it to everyone. I came to Classic with Style because of the invitation, and I am very glad I came to CWS as opposed to another agency. I have often considered modeling in SL, but did not know where to begin. I knew I had a lot to learn, but my love for clothes and fashion shows kept me thinking about a new SL career for myself.


Anrol and Steve are so good at encouraging and inspiring all of us. They have been so patient with me as I ask my many questions. Anrol assured me that all of the CWS top models had started in the same place where I was, and look at them now. It was so encouraging to hear that !! WOW !! Thanks to everyone who has given me encouragement. I greatly appreciate it


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Share